3 Apps To Get You Toned
Technology is so awesome, right?
There’s pretty much an app for everything these days. If there’s a problem in your life that you’re currently facing, there’s probably an app to help you solve it.
Have trouble managing your finances? There’s an app for that.
Looking for a way to remember your shopping list without carrying a crumpled piece of paper in your pocket? There’s an app for that too.
Heck, there’s even an app that will wake you up at a particular point in your sleep so that you don’t feel groggy when you wake up.
And guess what?
There’s even an app for helping you get toned.
Actually, there are thousands..
So, to help you out a bit so that you don't get lost in the sea of fitness apps, here are 3 of the best apps to help you get toned and stay in shape.
Application No. 1: Myfitnesspal
Do you hate tracking calories? All the nitty gritty numbers that you’ve gotta keep up with, the mental stress that it can cause tryna’ remember every single calorie from every source of food.
It sucks, right? I used to hate it too.
However, Myfitnesspal is an easy-to-use and free app that’ll take the stress away from counting calories.
If you’re into health and fitness and you’ve never tried Myfitnesspal, you're missing out, big time. And here’s why:
· Myfitnesspal is a calorie tracker app. What it does is it helps you track your calories from the foods and drinks you've consumed throughout the day.
· It’ll track your food intake, calories, and even your nutrient and vitamin intake from your food and drink sources.
· It’s super smart, too. It has a database of foods and drinks that you can select from a database that contains over 5,000,000 foods.
· If you’re trying to shed a few pounds, you can set your daily caloric intake in the app and it’ll show you how many calories you’ve got to play with as your day goes by and you’ve had a bitta’ food and drink.
· Millions of people around the world use Myfitnesspal to track their calories and help with their weight loss, so it’s gotta’ bit of social proof to prove that it’s awesome.
For these reasons and many more, Myfitnesspal is one of the best apps you can use if you’re wanting to get toned, get in shape, and burn some fat through tracking your calories.
Not sure what to set your calories too? Download my ebook on flexible dieting here, it walks you through how to set your macros up too!
Application No. 2: Freeletics Bodyweight
So you’ve got a calorie tracker app to help you, well, track your calories (duh).
Now it’s time to throw in a fitness app to help you build some lean muscle mass (creating that "tone")
And what better way to get toned and in shape than with the Freeletics Bodyweight app!
There are a few reasons as to why Freeletics is a great app for getting toned and building lean muscle:
· First off, its workouts include only body weight movements. Bodyweight resistance training is great if you're not sure what to do with weights yet
· The workouts can be done anytime, anywhere. Don't have access to a gym? Just do a workout in the comfort of your own home.
· It includes over 900 workout variations. These workout variations are to help you target different muscle groups to help with your overall journey on getting toned.
· There are a ton of tutorial videos to assist you along your journey. Not too sure how to do a particular exercise? That’s fine, just watch the tutorial video that goes along with it.
· There are different levels of workouts to cater to everyone. Are you completely new to exercise? Great! Choose a beginner workout. Been training for a few years? That’s great too, just pick an advanced workout from Freeletics and get started.
There are over 16 million users who use Freeletics. This just proves how great of an app it is for providing great bodyweight workouts that help its users get toned and get in shape.
It’s free, too. So you don’t have to worry about investing anything except a little bitta’ your time and energy.
Application No. 3: 8fit
And last but certainly not least, is an app called 8fit.
8fit is the last app that’s gonna seal the deal for ya.
Imagine what it would be like having a mini personal trainer in your pocket there to help you at any time of any day. Wouldn’t that be great?
Well, essentially, that’s what 8fit is:
· It gives you the tools you need to help improve your diet. It comes with a meal plan feature to help you customize your diet specifically to your wants and needs.
· It even comes with a handy dandy grocery list feature.
· It comes with over 400 different healthy recipe ideas that you can choose from.
· The meal plans accommodate to people who adhere to specific diets such as the Ketogenic diet, a Vegan diet, or the Paleo diet.
· In regards to fitness, it has an assessment feature which determines what level of fitness you’re at. This will help you with choosing what workouts are best for you to do.
· It contains a database with over 350 exercises with different levels of intensity to help you get toned and get in shape.
· It even includes high-intensity interval training and Tabata workouts to help you get toned and build lean muscle mass in the shortest amount of time possible!
All of this plus more comes with 8fit. Oh, and it’s gotta’ free version too (as well as paid options if that’s something you’re interested in), so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank with this app.
I suggest you download each one of these apps and give em’ a go.
As mentioned previously, they all have free and paid versions, so you can just try them out and see if you like them.
And remember, they’re there to help you on your fitness journey. These apps are here to help you get toned, get in shape, and most importantly, feel a whole lot healthier and more confident in a body you can be proud of.
So use them to your advantage.